Cover

Cover

Monday, September 10, 2012

Duh~ Free weight loss, that actually works! Who would have thought!!!!

Hi my name is Katie and i am a mom of two and a wife of an amazing hard working man! I am very blessed to be able to stay home with my children. I am also able to be room mom for my daughter's 3rd grade class, a cheer mom for her cheer activities and am able to be with my baby boy who is very active and loves his mama. I also take care of the finances, the cleaning , the cooking ,the baking, and the yard work, among other things. The reason I am able to stay at home is because i budget and save every way that i possibly can. My husband makes an okay amount with his job and i baby sit on the side for a little xtra cash, two precious boys. The first thing i would like to share that is something millions of Americans struggle with is their weight. There are a ton of weight loss programs out there that cost a fortune to do, they work but, are expensive. I have discovered a FANTASTIC weight loss program that is very inexpensive, in fact. it's free!!! That's right i said it FREE!! In the beginning of this year (2012) I was finally ready to loose weight. I had been married for almost 3 years and put on allot of weight, so i was ready to be thin again. I have always struggled with my weight but i have found a program that works very well for me. You have to want to loose weight and be determined, but if i can do it , so can you! The web site is myfitnesspal.com there is also an app on android phones and tablets. Which is really awesome because then all you have to do to enter food is scan the bar code on the food your eating and it will come up as a serving, pretty cool!! Or on the website all you do is enter your food that you eat for the day and it calculates the calories for you, it also calculates the calories you loose, if you put in your exercise that day. So the more you exercise the more calories you get to have for the day. You just have to stay under a certain amount of calories. Depending on your age, weight and sex it will determine the amount of calories you should have each day to loose weight. Since the beginning of January until now September i have lost 40 lbs on this program and of course it is free!! Don't go spend your money on all these expensive weight loss programs. This works try it for yourself. I feel so much better about myself and am able to do more things with my kids, I also walk allot more than i used to. Of course my daughter hates having to walk all the time but i just tell her "it's good exercise."  Well see you tomorrow with another budget saving awesome tip! 

Before my weight loss 193 lbs

                                                               
                                                   After my weight loss 153 lbs


      


                                                                                                                                              

1 comment: