Cover

Cover

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cute decorating ideas made cheap!

I absolutely love to decorate! I am always looking for new ideas to keep my home looking cute and fresh. Thrift stores are the number one best place to find decorations. The majority of decorations that are in my home are from thrift stores. Yard sales are also an awesome place to get decorations and looking on Ksl or Craigslist for decorations can be really inexpensive too. Here are a couple of things that I have bought that I have used to decorate my home! 



I bought these 2 jars at a yard sale for 50 cents each, bought a paint pen at Michael's for a couple bucks and this twine at  Michael's for a couple bucks which by the way, comes in a huge bundle that will last a really long time. And made these canisters!


I got this awesome poster for my son's airplane themed room for free, from an art store off Ksl that had a bunch of free prints they were giving away.


I bought this nice basket at a thrift store for $3.00 and changed it into a toy box. This normally would have been about $30.00 new.


I bought this at a thrift store for $1.00 for my bathroom


I bought this frame at a thrift store for $1.00 that had some weird picture in it, i just replaced the pic. 


I got this cute Halloween decoration for free from a thrift store closing down that I found on Ksl. 



I bought this picture for my room from a thrift store for $5.00


I bought this shelf from a lady for 3.00 that was selling it on Ksl. 


I bought this cute sign for $1.00 at a thrift store.


and.. I got this cute Halloween tea light holder, free from this lady that was giving it away on Ksl.

Here are a few more cute decorating ideas that could easily be made really cheap! 


I love this idea because I am always finding Pallets lying around! 


You could easily buy these jars at a yard sale or thrift store for under $1.00 and you just screw the lid into the bottom of a shelf or cabinet ! So cute and easy!


This is just a small pallet painted white, I see sticker letters like this all the time, in the craft section of the thrift store for 50 cents! Another cute and cheap idea! 


Just take an old mirror from a thrift store, and paint it with chalk board paint and you have this cute idea!





1 comment: